January 28, 2010

Meeting numero deux

Ten of us crowded into the charming Café de La Place in Perigueux on Saturday afternoon and together we discussed where to from here. It was a meeting full of enthusiasm and commitment. RA is on the cusp - how I wish I could stay.
As I sadly pack my bags (and emotions), the project once again goes on hold. This time though I leave RA in a far healthier position - several keen and highly competent volunteers have kindly offered to drive RA forward and maintain a presence at the University while I'm away. One week to go et Je suis très triste. Merci to all who came to the meeting to show your support and offer your time. I look forward to working together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a good trip Jillian and we are waiting for you on June
MD Prive

Radio Dordogne blog said...

Merci MD, look forward to seeing you again soon.